Mixer Operator - Lebanon, TN
WE ARE HIRING FOR:
3rd Shift 5:45pm-6:00am; 2 days on, 2 days off; 3 days on, 3 days off
Wage: Up to $21 an hour
Cross training will be a significant part of your job. You will learn production, packaging, and machine operating at this location!
Operator jobs are vital! LSI Staffing just got to town and is hiring the best of the best for this production Operator position. Lebanon, TN (just outside of Nashville) is looking for candidates interested in new opportunities and looking to grow into careers with this amazing team. Almost all positions are temp to hire with full-time hours and possible overtime! If you are a quality worker looking for a great new opportunity, apply with LSI TODAY!
Shift Hours: 3rd Shift Available; 2:2:3:3 Schedule
Pay Range: Up to $21.00 per hour
QUALIFICATIONS: The position requires an employee be capable of the following:
- After thorough training, employee must be able to operate assigned equipment. Cross-training in various areas is encouraged.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds independently
- Must be able to frequently push/pull up to 50 pounds independently
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work closely with others in a team atmosphere.
- Must be able to communicate with and advise team members and managers of difficulties or problems encountered.
- Essential job function requires Mixer Operator must be able to stand, climb (stairs and ladders), reach, pull, push, stoop, bend, and lift, as needed on a daily basis.
- Ability to work assigned hours, including required overtime.
- Must be able to read, write and understand instructions, warnings, labels and postings in English effectively.
- Ability to work assigned hours, including overtime.
- Must comply with GMP and Food Safety Requirements according to company policy.
JOB DUTIES: The position requires an employee be able to perform the essential functions of the this job including, but not limited to:
- Enter and react to all IPM data as stated in the IPM standards associated with Mixing.
- Must be able to follow directions from the Team Leader and/or Shift Manager.
- Must work closely with others in a fast paced environment.
- Communicate with and advise team members and managers of any problems.
- Communicate with departing and arriving shifts.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, classes and team meetings.
- Ordering by ingredient item code number and verifying ingredients, as necessary, according to the BOM for each SKU being produced.
- Maintain all Internal and External KOV’s.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Verify the correct formula is being produced (i.e. using both the correct formula mix sheet and the correct formula in the Schick system).
- Load and unload mixers in a safe, timely fashion.
- Follow the proper GMP’s associated with their work area and with company guidelines.
- Have the ability to correctly make the necessary ice/water adjustments (if applicable).
- Have the ability to change refrigeration time/mix times/remix amounts as necessary.
- Load and unload remix totes as necessary to maintain constant remix supply.
- Participate actively in team meetings and training sessions.
- On shutdown – return all ingredients to dry warehouse, all remix totes/ingredient scaling barrels, etc. to sanitation.
- Perform timely and efficient changeovers.
TRAINING: In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or area training, employees in this position will be required to successfully complete training including, but not limited to, the following programs:
- OSHA required safety training
- IPM Training
- GMP Awareness
- Other topical training as determined by the company