Electronic Assembler - Olathe, KS
Assembly and Production jobs are of the highest necessity! LSI Staffing hires thousands of production employees across the nation for some of the top employers in the industry today. Olathe, KS is looking for candidates interested in new opportunities and looking to grow into careers with these various teams. Almost all positions are temp to hire with full-time hours and possible overtime! If you are a quality worker looking for a great new opportunity, apply with LSI TODAY!
Shift Hours: 1st Shift Available
Pay Range: Up to $17.00 an hour
Pay: $17/ hour, Sign on BONUSES
Benefits: PTO, 401K, Health vision and Dental insurance. Other Benefits– onsite gym, health clinic, daycare, and more!
Role and responsibilities
- Work a minimum of 40 hours
- Identify electronic components and subassemblies ranging from wire harnesses to switches and sensors
- Assemble product according to Work Order and quality requirements in a timely manner
- Through-hole solder as needed for assembly of basic electronic products such as led lights
- Meet tolerance and production standards for work efficiency and quality
- Performs work assignments efficiently and as directed with accuracy, neatness, and in conformance to policies and procedures.
How to Succeed
- Minimum 1 year of soldering experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- Knowledge and experience with work order systems like Epicor, Link, SAP, ect.
- Effective communication and problem solving in an independent work environment