As a valued member of the LSI Staffing team, your health and well-being are important to us. As employers – and pretty much everyone else around the world – we are mindful of the developing novel coronavirus(COVID-19) situation, and we are moving forward with our work and doing our best to meet your needs, those of our clients and our internal staff. While many questions regarding this illness remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor the latest developments.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, LSI Staffing recommends that employees:
• Wash hands for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Remember that if soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content
• Maintain “social distancing” of 6 feet from others
• Remember to cough or sneeze into a tissue or, if not possible, into their elbow or sleeve
• Know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19: fever, cough and shortness of breath
• DO NOT wear a face mask unless showing signs of respiratory illness (except if a mask or respirator is otherwise required for your job)
• Stay home if you are not feeling well
If you are unable to work for any reason, you should contact your local LSI Staffing office as well as follow any absence procedures for your specific assignment (contacting supervisor, onsite recruiter/coordinator, etc.) LSI Staffing will continue to defer to CDC, OSHA and other local, state and federal government regulations concerning recommendations for travel, social distancing, self-quarantines, return to work directives, etc. We will also be compliant with our client’s policies and requirements designed to keep you and your co-workers safe at their locations.
LSI Staffing is restricting access to our branch locations, but we are still here to serve you. You can reach us via phone, email, text messaging and social media. Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information, LSI Staffing employment policies, or any other issue, should feel free to contact their local LSI Staffing office via phone or email.
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with latest developments, we encourage you to visit the following websites:
If you or your family is in need of financial or other assistance, please know there may be community resources available. Call 2-1-1 to connect with your local United Way organization.
Rick King and Ron King